Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Flu

So.. its been a while.. I was having a lazy lazy holiday. My mom are working in the school( even though its a holiday?).. My dad is a security guard of course he'll be working.. So, Im cooking, hanging the washed clothes and wiping my runny nose all day..

If your wondering about the title. Its actually the title of a korean movie released a month ago (I think). I saw it was advertise in the TV and seriously.. Im dying to watch it. And I did after the internet connection in my house were fix(thx goodness).. Unfortunately, no more wi-fi!! yah.. It was depressing but I still has internet right!

Anyway..The Flu? I like it so much, I would have love it if I was watching it in the cinema!! >.< Why? bcuz, the loading time was killing me.. And after that, I got a fever, then my throat hurt and it still does now I have a runny nose.. I was so lazy to grab a tissue so I wipe it with my shirt!! I was about to sleep too.. annoying >.< I really want to watch another drama today but the speaker gone out of order :P..
A lot of problem with my computers right now!!

With love
Anis Sakinah~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment