Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ayah suruh turun bawah

After 3 days of lazing around only in my room watching drama, movies and animes( mostly movies). 1 letter(A4 paper) was sitting quietly waiting to be seen near my door.. After I had finishing my bathe, I switch on my room's light and saw that letter 'ayah suruh turun bawah'...

By the look from the writing, it was from my youngest sister.. Before she went to school I guess. I fold the paper twiceand putit nicely in the plastic bag, where all the other trash goes and switch on my computer. I had this weird feeling after I throm the letter then I stare at it for a while. I smile or is it a smirk? To write thisdown, I had to stare at the letter countless time. Trying to feel/find that feeling again. Even though this is only a short post..

A lot of thoughts running through my mind that time.. I think it was..
Actually I don't know...

Love? Anis Sakinah

No comments:

Post a Comment